1. i triedddd the eggnog latte at starbucks… and i HATED it. omg. they were so nice though, they gave me a peppermint mocha instead ❤️
2. this was sweet.
3. i'm LOVING cooking up food for the week. it's been really refreshing to eat home cooked food all week. also i've been cooking through cookbooks and LOVE it.
4. haveeeeee you set up your christmas stuff yet?! i'm so in love with our tree. i almost want it to be up all year long. is that obnoxious.
6. i went on SUCH a nice run today. i was SO happy. (also frankie and i have a 15K this upcoming weekend and im pretty nervous about it right now.)
7. HALLMARK MOVIES. i can't get enough of them. i'm watching them on repeat even. what is wrong with me? but it's kind of my thing from thanksgiving to christmas. i can't stop it. (i've let frankie pepper in some of the office here and there.)
8. this quiz was REALLY off for me. i got the south 🙈
9. ummmm i'm obsessed with these kodiak cakes. i want them EVERY morning. literally every morning.
* this post may contain affiliate amazon links and/or other affiliate/referral links. I earn a SMALL commission on purchases you make through amazon, at NO ADDITIONAL cost to you. you use amazon exactly as you used to and are still entitled to the same deals you would get through a non-affiliate link. i may earn discounts or a percentage of purchases through other affiliate/referral links within this post. I only endorse products/services I actually use in my own kitchen and likely have paid for on my own – if i’m recommending it, it means I truly believe in the quality of the product. thank you for supporting the Pike Place Kitchen and helping to keep the blog up and running.