1. it's getting SO COLD in the city… and my skin is getting so dry again. i'm blowing through coconut oil like its nothing, but its the only thing that works for me.
2. i know i've almost lost it because i'm debating the pros and cons of spending $150 on a marker set for my bullet journal…. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?
3. have you guys started setting your new years goals yet? i have to go back and look at mine to see what i accomplished and what i didn't! (and set my goals for the new year!)
5. so here's a question – do you have any tips/tricks for budgeting? we're planning a wedding and i'd like to eventually have children andddd hopefully pay off my student loans before i'm 40… so i'm in desperate need to start seriously budgeting and sticking to it. GIVE ME YOUR TIPS/TRICKS.
6. we ran a 15K yesterday and it was BRUTAL. but it means we qualified for the NYC marathon next year!! so exciting anddddd scary.
7. holiday movies. that's pretty much all there is on my tv agenda. except when frankie wants to watch something… and then i just default to the office. ahhaha. oh and every once in a while i'll put on gilmore girls!
8. i'm dying “how to betty crocker your way into being martha stewart” 😂😂😂
* this post may contain affiliate amazon links and/or other affiliate/referral links. I earn a SMALL commission on purchases you make through amazon, at NO ADDITIONAL cost to you. you use amazon exactly as you used to and are still entitled to the same deals you would get through a non-affiliate link. i may earn discounts or a percentage of purchases through other affiliate/referral links within this post. I only endorse products/services I actually use in my own kitchen and likely have paid for on my own – if i’m recommending it, it means I truly believe in the quality of the product. thank you for supporting the Pike Place Kitchen and helping to keep the blog up and running.