Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Mini Muffins
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 20
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 36 1x
- 1 can of pumpkin (15 oz)
- 1 box of white cake mix*
- 3/4 cup of mini chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together the can of pumpkin and the cake mix, this can be done in a kitchen aid mixer or a bowl. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Spray the mini muffin pan with non-stick spray or use mini muffin liners.
- Scoop one heaping tablespoon of batter into each muffin cup.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted into the center of the muffin.
- *I used Betty Crocker Super Moist White Cake Mix, but any white cake mix will do.
- Calories: 2906
- Sugar: 351
- Sodium: 3579
- Fat: 94
- Saturated Fat: 32
- Unsaturated Fat: 56
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 484
- Protein: 33
- Cholesterol: 29