pumpkin spiced espresso martinis! they're good for the soul!
PLUS, why not?!
i'm seriously planning on drinking these alllllll fall long. because i can. muahahah.
let's talk ingredients!
i had to go to starbucks to get my espresso. have i talked about how badly i want an espresso machine??? i don't even know why.. to make my own lattes? so that it's less than $6 a pop? for funsies? idk.
BUT i do know that i need your help. tell me what espresso maker you use! haaaalp.
other ingredients? um this ahhhhmazing pumpkin pie cream liqueur i found! and double espresso vodka (or normal espresso would work too)
i know what you're thinking. where will i find this? WELL. i have exciting news. over the next couple weeks i'm working with a company called Drizly. they're an alcohol delivery service (and yes they deliver in Seattle, NYC, andddd itty bitty Providence!) that will deliver alcohol in one hour or less! how cool is that?! My code: ASHppk gets you $5 off your first order.
they didn't sponsor this recipe – but when i saw that they had the Fulton's Harvest liqueur i knew i had to mention it to you guys! my experience with them has been super awesome and you should definitely check them out.
now, onto the good stuff.
did you guys know about my obsession with espresso martinis? i actually prefer my espresso martinis without baileys, but when i saw this pumpkin cream liqueur i knew i'd make an exception.
and it was so lovely.
it tastes like a pumpkin spice latte had a baby with an espresso martini and now we've got an issue because i want to drink this in the mornings instead of coffee.
i mean it looks enough like coffee right? i could get away with it… right?
i definitely can make this work.
UGH are you seeing what i'm seeing? the FOAM?
side note: if you're not super keen on the cream liqueur just reduce it a bit. it'll reduce the pumpkin flavor a little bit, but it shouldn't be that big of a deal.
but don't you just wanna get lost in that FOAM?!
because i do. i really want to.
and so does frankie.
- 3 ounces double espresso vodka
- 2 ounce pumpkin pie cream liqueur
- 2 ounce chilled espresso
- Shake all of the ingredients in a cocktail shaker, over ice.
- Strain into a chilled martini glass and garnish with coffee beans!
Make it? Lemme see it! Hashtag it: #thepikeplacekitchen
* this post may contain affiliate amazon links and/or other affiliate/referral links. I earn a SMALL commission on purchases you make through amazon, at NO ADDITIONAL cost to you. you use amazon exactly as you used to and are still entitled to the same deals you would get through a non-affiliate link. i may earn discounts or a percentage of purchases through other affiliate/referral links within this post. I only endorse products/services I actually use in my own kitchen and likely have paid for on my own – if i’m recommending it, it means I truly believe in the quality of the product. thank you for supporting the Pike Place Kitchen and helping to keep the blog up and running.